Perhaps my dad will be able to fix it later : D
Meanwhile, I have to do something else.
Gameboy to the rescue!
( Yes, I am so sorry for all the talk about video games, but I feel a slightly addict! D: )
My favourite game right now is definitely Spyro/Crash Fusion.
I got it a couple of years ago, I've been playing it ever since! : D

I've got a kinda awkward history when it comes to Gameboys :i<33
In the 1st grade, I got a Gameboy Advance.
I loved it so much, but at that time, I had a problem with my temper.
So after I lost my favourite game a couple of times, I crashed it against my forehead, and it broke! xD
Afterwards, I got a Gameboy Advance SP.
I'm not spoiled, I actually used all my money on it! D;
I mean, of course my parents helped me out, but still.
And I've loved it ever since.<33
Ps. I still hope that my dad can fix my PS1 :i<33
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar