My name is Emily Glitter.
I am 15 years old, and I live in Denmark.
I love glitter, music and guys with makeup.
That's called euphoria and that's hawt.
I am obsessed with Germany.
Especially german musicians; Tokio Hotel, Cinema Bizarre, Eisblume, LaFee, Killerpilze, Bushido, Grossstadtgeflüster, Aloha from Hell, Guano Apes, Sido, Sarah Connor, Fräulein Wunder, Rammstein, E Nomine & Rosenstolz.
I like J-rock too.
Actually, I'm kinda open when it comes to music. At least I try to be.
I'm in love.
That's a wonderful feeling, but I'm just so easily broken.
As much as I love to be in love, I'm also vulnerable.
Especially when I see him with that girl.
I want to be a famous musician.
And I will change the world.
One day.
I don't know what else to say.
lørdag den 5. december 2009
Abonner på:
Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar