søndag den 6. december 2009

Thank God, it's Christmas!

It's finally December!
I must admit, the 1st and the 2nd December, it didn't really feel like christmas.
First when my mom started playing happy christmas songs, baking cookies and making decorations, I finally got in the mood!



This year, I'm gonna have a very different christmas.
Different from the other years.
This is the first christmas without my dad.
Now, it's just my mom and I.
It's gonna be hard, but of course I'll see him a couple of days after christmas ^^

Afterwards, there's New Year's Eve.
I have a couple of opportunities.
I could celebrate it with some of my best friends. I'm not quite sure about that yet.
Or I could stay home with my mom, that'd be cosy.
I hope I can celebrate it with Laura no matter what.
But I don't know..

Anyways,

Happy Christmas to one and all! : D <33

Ps.: I love 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar